NMPI — National Medicaid Pooling Initiative
NMPI is a multi-state Medicaid pharmaceutical purchasing pool administered by Magellan Medicaid Administration, Inc.
The NMPI brings exceptional value to the participating states. The NMPI was the first approved multi-state Medicaid contracting pool in the country (2004) and currently has over 13 million lives under contract. The program includes 13 Participating States and the District of Columbia and has supplemental rebate agreements with over 100 pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Our proven expertise in improving clinical and financial performance affords clients multi-state purchasing power and the flexibility to make state-specific decisions.
NMPI Agreements, Attachments, and Schedules:
- NMPI Supplemental Drug Rebate Agreement Template
- Schedule 1 – Product Category Listing
- Schedule 2 – Supplemental Rebate Matrix Template
- Schedule 3 – State Supplemental Rebate Calculation
- Attachment A – Participation Agreement Template
- Attachment A-1 – Non-Medicaid Programs Template
- Attachment A-2 Attestation of Inclusion/Exclusion of Medicaid MCOs Template
- Attachment B – Catalogue of NMPI Participating States
Request for Offers:
- E-mail sent on June 16, 2023
NMPI Supplemental Rebate Offer Forms:
Provider Synergies, LLC is a subsidiary of Magellan Medicaid Administration, Inc., which is part of Magellan Rx Management, LLC