You are on primary menu. Click to skip to content
Rights and Responsibilities
- You have the right to receive information about the MRx Cares program.
- You have the right to the identity of your Health Coach and their clinical qualifications, and to speak with a supervisor or pharmacist if requested.
- You have the right to decline participation or withdraw from the program.
- You have the right to have your treatment and other consumer information kept confidential. Only where permitted by law may records be released without your permission.
- You have the right to receive notification regarding changes in or termination of MRx Cares.
- You have the responsibility to submit any forms that are necessary to participate in the program, to the extent required by law.
- You have the responsibility to give accurate clinical and contact information and to notify your Health Coach with any changes.
- You have the responsibility to notify your treating provider of your participation in MRx Cares.