Managing specialty is our specialty
At Magellan Rx, we believe the best way to engage a patient is to motivate them to understand and manage their condition, both physically and emotionally.
Our specialty pharmacy is proven to improve adherence through patient engagement and education through:
Our specially-trained nurses educated in motivational interviewing make outbound calls to members.
Members have on-demand access to informative videos about condition and medication.
Video-conferencing/text messaging with nurses in addition to clinicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We’re your partner in patient care
When you prescribe to Magellan Rx Pharmacy, we will help reduce your administrative burden while helping your patients stay on your treatment plan.
Our experienced team is here to assist you and your staff in:
- Insurance verification
- E-prescribing acceptance
- Patient assistance expertise
- Prior authorization coordination
For your patients
We provide specialized education and support to help your patients stay on track with your treatment plan:
- Enrollment in MRx Cares, a program designed and proven to improve medication adherence
- Coaching programs to help manage their condition, potential side effects and drug interactions
- Enhanced support through text messaging
- On-demand medication videos
- Highly-trained pharmacists and nurses available to answer questions 24/7
- Great member satisfaction
Complete condition management
Getting started with our specialty pharmacy is fast and easy
Send prescriptions to Magellan Rx Pharmacy, LLC – Specialty
Call us at 866-554-2673
Fax complete prescription to 866-364-2673. (You must include patient information and diagnosis.)
Mail prescription and completed order form to Magellan Rx Pharmacy, P.O. Box 621988, Orlando, FL 32862
Questions? Reach out to us!
Magellan Rx Pharmacy