What is Navigate PopHealth?
Navigate PopHealth is a bold new approach to population health management, offering our customers and members a best-in-class healthcare experience with innovative support programs focused on non-complex chronic diseases. Using advanced digital tools, we monitor and analyze member data to help reduce gaps in care. A multidisciplinary team of nurses, behavioral health professionals, and clinical pharmacists work collaboratively to help members live a healthier, more vibrant life.
We understand that each organization is unique, so to best meet your needs, we offer the flexibility of selecting Navigate PopHealth as a standalone offering.
What we offer:
- Help in setting personal and achievable goals
- Confidential help in managing behavioral health
- Support in finding an in-network doctor
- Education and support in understanding medications
- Access to community resources and assistance programs
Conditions we manage:
- Kidney disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Behavioral health
- Cerebrovascular accident (CVA)/stroke
- Heart disease
Take a closer look
See how we helped a customer save an estimated $1.14M with Navigate PopHealth.
Who can benefit from Navigate PopHealth?
- Health plans
- Employer groups
- Government entities
- Third-party administrators
Please note that individual program implementation is dependent on plan size and other factors. We will partner with you to create a custom solution that best fits the needs of your unique population.